- You are here Page
- HOME > Technology Information > Introduction of Our Technologies > Radical Polymerization Technology > Control of Physical Properties of Styrene-(meth) acrylate Resins(PSA) Using Our Controlled Radical Polymerization Technology
Control of Physical Properties of Styrene-(meth) acrylate Resins(PSA) Using Our Controlled Radical Polymerization Technology
- Possible to control molecular weight, moleculer weight distribution and distribution of polar group in PSA
- Possible to control emulsion formation ability of PSA by using technology described above
- Possible to control the molecular weight distribution without changing the molecular weight of PSA
Mw: (a)=(b) Mw/Mn: (a)>(b)
- Possible to control the molecular weight without changing the molecular weight distribution of PSA
Mw: (b)=(c) Mw/Mn: (b)>(c)
- (a) For general polymer, polar group in the low-molecular-weight region is less than
in the high-molecular-weight region.
- (b) For controlled polymer, dependence of polar group on molecular weight region is low.
- (A) Coarse particles are emulsified from low-molecular-weight components with low density
of polar group in general polymer
- (B) Possible to reduce coarse particles by emulsification of our controlled polymer to have
uniform distribution of polar group.